Chester County Toile
Founded in 1893, the Chester County History Center (CCHC) is the official county history museum, history education center, and historical repository of Chester County, Pennsylvania. As such, the Center aims to preserve and share the county's remarkable history in powerful and relevant ways.
The Chester County History Center, in key partnership with Lodestone Collective, has created a fabric for home decorating which features six historic Chester County buildings.
The six historic buildings featured in the Toile textile collection include; Diamond Rock School, Chadd's House, Valley Forge Covered Bridge, Birmingham Friends Meeting, Primitive Hall, and St. David's Church. Learn more about the history of each building here.